Monday 21 May 2012

Welcome to my very first post. I shall pop a bottle of virgin champagne and celebrate! I am showing a part of me that has decided to overtake most things in my life with a whole lot of heart, and that is my photography. 

There are many wonderfully awesome photographers out there, many of which have inspired me to take this further, to grow up and create a business out of what drives me. Why photography? Why kids? Both are so present, and correct me if I am wrong when I say that we all crave to be present on a daily basis. 

I find when I look through my lens at the moment before me, the world fades away around me , I am then completely present and in love. Being drawn to kids photography is purely because they to are present in what they do, they create stories in every moment, I am also reminded of the important things in life. The natural beauty and simplicity of a child is truly wonderful.

I hope to meet all my readers as I partake on this fun journey, creating my style, growth and that one day I can pay it forward...  


No comments:

Post a Comment