Friday 25 May 2012


My moments spent with Tyla and Cailyn Poultney are always special. I'm sure we can all agree that having a bond with a sister is the best gift to receive, whether it is a blood sister or your best girl friend and if we have sisters and don't nurture that bond we will be denying something quite beautiful...


Tyla is the oldest of the two, she is wearing the pretty black dress. I love how she takes the role of big sis, I notice how she tries to protect and guide Cailyn in the smallest of things, and Cailyn will take any opportunity to show me the respect she has for Tyla ... 


The sound of a child laughing is the purest piece of heaven in my opinion. You know, the real deal laugh, no faking kinda laugh. I had the chance to hear and snap little cailyn laughing at her sister. I really love this photo for many reasons' ... Do you laugh enough in your days? 


This picture says so much to me. The love between an animal and a human, let alone a child, is so wonderful. What i see here is a silent conversation, a mutual understanding, and an instant moment of love... Tyla only just met this cat in the park, they never knew each other before this moment but they sure hit it off from first sight... 


Our little cat friend became quite popular, and what an awesome cat he was! I was a bit nervous Mr Cat would react when Cailyn decided to give him a big hug, but no , he embraced the love and so did miss cailyn


So friends, Call up your sister today and tell her why you love her, because without our sisters' who will be the ones that encourage us, support us and be our mirror in good and bad times. We all need a reflection that we can count on, the unconditional kind

No comments:

Post a Comment